Pure honey is a sweet medicine in the winter
Did you know that pure honey is very beneficial for health in winter season?
Honey has been an unchanged product throughout history and the most basic in nature formed from flower nectar. It has a number of benefits that we bet you didn't know about.
The days are shorter and the nights are longer. Winter is on our heads but Eternal Spring in our hearts. Its time to express our personalities in scarves and mittens. Its the time to appreciate the snowflakes in the cold dark days. The Winter season brings with it the warmth of cuddles, chilly weather and the delicious food.
Winters come with the most common problem of temperature rises and falls and the resulting flu. To curb the common colds/flus, we have one of the best allies to help face the drop in temperature and that is honey.
Honey has been an unchanged product throughout history and the most basic in nature formed from flower nectar. It has a number of benefits that we bet you didn't know about. So instead of rushing to the nearest doctor, all you need to do is rust in the kitchen and get your hands on that jar of honey. Well here we are to make you all aware of the same.
This are the benifits of eating pure honey in winter
- Honey strengthens the throat and prepares the body against viruses with its balsamic, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect
- It stabilizes blood sugar level in the body and also helps in nervous disorders as it is rich in glucose.
- A spoonful of honey before bed or in situations of physical or mental fatigue helps and provides relaxation to the body.
- It strengthens the immune system and also helps in preventing a lot of diseases. It is recommended to take it on an empty stomach.
- It has amazing healing and anti bacterial properties that help in healing wounds, burns and also acne. Yippee!! all you girls out there, yes you read that right. A product as simple as honey has been proven to cure acne.
- It is a great moisturizing agent and because of the same it is used in a lot of skincare and hair care remedies. It prevents dried and chapped lips.
- Problems related to our respiratory system are also quite common in chilly winters. But a spoon of this magic ingredient (honey) with a few drops of lemon works wonders.
There is something undoubtedly enchanting about honey that makes it an incredibly sweet liquid that satisfies your taste buds as well as your body. And the beautiful part is that it delights us to know that its the kind of dessert that actually works as a medicine to the body.
Last but not the least and in fact the most important is that despite so many pros that we went through about honey, we would like to emphasize on the fact that honey should not be consumed by children less than 18 months of age. It is because of the fact that it contains substances that the digestive systems of babies can't dispose of.
Madhudhara offers a wide range of 100% raw, natural and unprocessed monofloral honey in a wide array of taste. Get yourselves a jar of Madhudhara honey today to beat the chills of the season.
Stay tuned with us to know more about our products and their benefits.